|Place of Origin:||Hunan,China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5kg|
|Packaging Details:||Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 Days after Your Order Confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Produvt Name:||Tngsten Carbide Ball||Feature:||Good Wear Resistance|
|Material:||100% Tungsten Carbide||Color:||Gray|
cemented carbide tips,
cemented carbide tool tips
High Performance Cemented Carbide Ball With Good Wear Resistance
Tungsten carbide is an alloy material made of hard compound of refractory metal and bonding metal by powder metallurgy. Tungsten carbide with high hardness, wear resistance, good strength and toughness, heat resistance, corrosion resistance and a series of excellent properties, especially its high hardness and wear resistance, even at 500 ℃ temperature basic remains the same, there are still very high hardness at 1000 ℃.
T R S
JD25: For the cutting of ordinary wood,also for aluminum
JX5: Suitable for hardwood,medium high density board,composite plate processing
JX16: Suitable for hardwood, MDF, etc.Processing, can also be used for cast iron and colored Metal finishing
JC04: Suitable for roughing of cork and hardwood and various types of indexable for general processing
Blades, planing knives, strips, round bars, etc.
JC08: The preferred grade for particleboard processing is also suitable for processing corrosive materials such as high density boards and plywood.
1. Made from 100% virgin raw material;
2. Produced with advance equipment and process;
3. All products go through in-process and final inspection;
4. Stable and continuous production ability;
5. Quality and quantity assured;
6. in standard / non- standard types;
7. One of our most hot selling items that we are currently producing.
Package and Delivery
Package: Boxes outside with plastic boxes inside
Generally it is 5-7 days if the goods are in stock.
Or it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
1. Feedback within 24 hours;
2. Good English communication;
3. Professional suggestion on product;
4. Good training export sales person;
5. Skilled in tungsten carbide sell;
6. Could issue the C/O (certificate of origin)to customer to reduce the tax;
7. Could accept all payment terms of T/T(both in advanced and after shipment), D/P, D/A, L/C, western union, paypal and etc.
8. MOQ 5kgs for sintered blank;
If there are any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would like to try our best to support you at every aspect.Please remember to leave contact information such as phone, email, Facebook or WhatsApp for easy communication.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou