|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 KG|
|Packaging Details:||Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 Days after Your Order Confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Kilograms per month|
|Type:||Tungsten Carbide Grits||Material:||100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide|
|Source:||Natural Abrasives||Perfamance:||Have Good Wear And Corrosion Resistance|
|Particle Size:||1~12mm||Usage:||Wear Parts|
High Wear Resistance Tungsten Carbide Grits for Milling Tools
Tungsten carbide is made up of rare physical properties that make it a unique raw material that is strong and wear resistant. In the machining industry, crushed tungsten carbide can be used on a variety of parts and components to increase durability as well as to produce precision finished products at higher speeds. It is used as an extra layer of protection for drill bits, cutting tools, and machining tools. This extra layer makes tools and parts extra durable, which can increase efficiency and reduce downtime.
Tungsten carbide granules used for wear parts:
Wood waste Agriculture
Wear parts Drilling
The tungsten carbide grits is suitable for hard facing material.
1. 1 mesh to 12 mesh: used for wear-resistance electrode and mace electrode;
2. 10 mesh to 60 mesh: used for saw blade or play a role of wear-resisting welding in the metal surface.
1. Crashed tungsten carbide granules with high wear resistance.
2. Can be easily brazed to various tools.
3. Free samples are available.
Contact Person: Sharon