|Place of Origin:||Hunan,China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5kg|
|Packaging Details:||Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 Days after Your Order Confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Ball Teeth||Feature:||High Strength|
|Suface:||Polish||Material:||100% Raw Tunsten Carbide|
tungsten carbide teeth,
carbide teeth inserts
As for spherical tungsten carbide buttons, below are the general features for your reference. For more details of specific type, please inform us.
1. Made of special and excellent raw material, have more stable properties, increase the yield of complete drilling and mining bit substantially;
2. Extra grain size available, have higher impact resistance and lower hot crack and breakage;
3. Ground and tumbled, ensuring uniform of dimension and surface smoothness, easier to mount;
4. HIP sintered, increase the strength substantially therefore extend service time; full range of types and specifications are available
JK05: It is mainly used for medium or small hard alloy ball teeth, insert the cone drilling and impact drill, and get into the soft and medium hard rock.
YG8C: It can be used for geological exploration and drilling tools and coal mining can be used as soft rock, coal seam and non-silicified rock drilling tools.
YG11C: It is suitable for drilling tools used in mining, such as drill tool bit, alloy column teeth set to make roller drill, drilling medium hard and hard rock.
YG13C: Suitable for hard alloy coal cutting teeth, turning teeth, tunneling, drilling in hard rock and hard rock.
ZS10: High strength, good toughness and wear resistance is a bit poor, is suitable for crushing a diameter of less than 50 mm hard sandstone, quartzite, tightly silicide dolomite, silicide quartzite, iron ore, diorite, granite, sandstone, basalt stones, pebbles, tec.
ZS30: High hardness, good abrasion resistance, suitable for hard and hard granite with crushing diameter less than 40mm, amphibolite, siliceous slate, copper pyrite, marble, sandstone, etc.
1. High fracture toughness and wear resistance;
2. High penetration rate;
3. Extremely high compressive strength and thermal conductivity;
4. HIP sintering, precision grind, tumbled;
5. Dimensionally accurate, durable and reliable performance;
6. Excellent quality and competitive price.
If there are any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would like to try our best to support you at every aspect.Please remember to leave contact information such as phone, email, Facebook or WhatsApp for easy communication.
Contact Person: Sharon