|Place of Origin:||Hunan,China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 Days After Order Confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20 Tons Per Month|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Granules||Appliication:||Wear Parts|
|Grade:||YG8||Material:||100% Raw Tungsten Carbide|
tungsten carbide granules,
tungsten carbide particles
Durable Blocky Crushed Hard Alloy Carbide Granules For Wear Parts
Through hardfacing, tungsten carbide grit can be applied to a new part in order to better its wear resistance or to a used part to restore its worn-down surface.
Grit is used for long lasting wear protection in areas of high abrasive wear. It is used to keep costly parts – bulldozer blades, wood grinding tips, trencher teeth, and bucket teeth – from wearing down quickly. Using tungsten carbide grit on machinery parts that see a lot of wear and tear significantly extends the life of those parts. For this reason it is used in many different applications including woodwaste, agriculture, wear parts, plow attachments, and drilling. Grit adds an extra layer of protection to costly parts, increasing efficiency and decreasing downtime.
Tungsten carbide granule is suitable for hard surface materials.
1 mesh to 12 mesh: used for wear-resisting electrode and hammer electrode;
10 mesh to 60 mesh: used for saw blade or wear - resistant welding on metal surface.
1) ceramic and metal grinding and polishing applications
2) silicon carbide wafer slices
3) stone polishing and carving
4) slice, grind and polish glass and germanium
5) Lap of piston ring and gear
6) grinding non-ferrous metal materials
7) hard material processing
8) application of adhesive abrasive tools
9) glass etching and glass carving industry
1. 30 years focus on cemented carbide manufacture;
2. High hardness and wear resistance;
3. Easily be brazed;
4. Virgin material, good properties;
5. All grain size (mesh) are available.
6. Factory direct sales with competitive price;
7. Advanced production equipment and testing equipment;
1. Feedback within 24 hours;
2. Good English communication;
3. Professional suggestion on product;
4. Good training export sales person;
5. Skilled in tungsten carbide sell;
6. Could issue the C/O (certificate of origin)to customer to reduce the tax;
7. Could accept all payment terms of T/T(both in advanced and after shipment), D/P, D/A, L/C, western union, paypal and etc.
8. MOQ 5kgs for sintered blank;
Please remember to leave contact information such as phone, email, Facebook or WhatsApp for easy communication.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou