|Place of Origin:||Hunan,China(Mainland)|
|Model Number:||Type A3|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic boxes inside and cartons outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~ 30 days after your order confirmation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Welding Inserts||Usage:||Making End And Periphery Turning Tools|
|Material:||100% Raw Tungsten Carbide||Color:||Gray|
|Feature:||Durable||Surface Treatment:||Abrasive Blasting|
carbide turning inserts,
tungsten carbide cutting inserts
Tungsten Carbide welding Inserts For Making End And Periphery Turning Tools
Tungsten Carbide Welding Inserts have enough toughness shall be guaranteed by the maximum allowable size of the tips and by using a rather strong steel grade and heat treatment. Tungsten carbide inserts havea secure fixation which is guaranteed by the flutes of the tool holders and the quality in welding.
|ISO Code||Grand||Physical and mechanical properties|
|Density g/cm3||Hardness No Less Than HRA(HV)||TRS No Less Than (Mpa)|
K20: Suitable for semi-finishing and the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.
M10: Mainly used for threading of petroleum pipe, also used for fine machining of hardened steel.
M20: Semi-finished turning and semi-finished milling of steel, cast steel, manganese steel, grey cast iron, medium cutting speed and feed.
P30: Used for the milling of steel, cast steel ANS alloy steel.
P35-P40: Suitable for the heavy duty turning of steel and cast steel with a big steel rate under unfavorable working condifion.
1. 30 years focus on cemented carbide manufacture;
2. High abrasion resistant cemented carbide;
3. Precision Ground and polished;
4. Factory direct sales with competitive price;
5. Advanced production equipment and testing equipment;
6. High wear resistance, high hardness and impact toughness.
1. Feedback within 24 hours;
2. Good English communication;
3. Professional suggestion on product;
4. Good training export sales person;
5. Skilled in tungsten carbide sell;
6. Could issue the C/O (certificate of origin)to customer to reduce the tax;
7. Could accept all payment terms of T/T(both in advanced and after shipment), D/P, D/A, L/C, western union, paypal and etc.
8. MOQ 5kgs for sintered blank;
Please remember to leave contact information such as phone, email, Facebook or WhatsApp for easy communication.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou