|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||Power Tool|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Shock Resistance Foam First in Plastic Box and Then Carton Boxes Outside.|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 Days after Your Order Confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Model Number:||Various||Material:||100% Virgin Raw Material|
|Application:||Cutting||Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Milling Tools|
cemented carbide cutting tool,
tungsten carbide inserts cutting tools
Tungsten Carbide Cutter Blades/Carbide Disc blades/Carbide Round Knives
1. 100% virgin raw materials.
2. Various kinds of grades are availalbe based on customer's application.
3. we have professional advanced production line and inspeciton equipments to ensure high quality products.
4. Precision Ground and high polishing process
5. High wear resistance,high hardness and impact toughness
6. Advanced technology , precise grinding.
1. Full sizes available: OD vary from 300mm to 10mm, thickness from 5mm to 0.2mm
2. Full grades of YG8, YG6A, YG6X, YG10X ,YS2T available.
3. Can meet demands for different applications, such as for cutting wood, plastic, stainless steel, and other matals or material.
4. Fast delivery. Over 100 sets of molds available, can meet different demands.
5. Quality guarantee. Professional in producing tungsten carbide cutters, with the help of high tech machines, quality are guaranteed.
Material Grade List
|Equal to ISO Category Number||
|Physical mechanical properties||
|YG3||K01||96.5-97||3||14.9-15.3||≥1180||≥91.0||It is suitable for the finishing of cast iron, non-ferrous metals, alloys and non-metallic materials, and semi-finishing vehicles for intermittent cutting.|
|YG6X||K10||93.5||6||14.8-15.1||≥1420||≥92||Finishing of chilled hard alloy cast iron and heat resistant alloy steel and ordinary cast iron|
|YG6||K20||94||6||14.7-15.1||≥1600||≥91||Cast iron, non-ferrous metals and alloys, non-metallic materials, medium to cutting, semi-finishing and finishing.|
|YG8||K20-K30||92||8||14.5-14.9||≥1600||≥90||Suitable for casting of cast iron, non-ferrous metals and their alloys and non-metallic materials.|
|YG10||K40||90||10||14.3-14.7||≥1900||≥89||It is used for large batch production and has excellent strength and toughness.|
|YG10X||K40||89||10||14.3-14.7||≥2200||≥89.5||Suitable for small diameter micro drills, end mills, rotary boring tools, etc.|
|YG15||K30||85||15||13.9-14.2||≥2100||≥87||Forging, perforating and stamping tools for steel bars and steel tubes with high compression ratios and working under large stresses|
|YG20||K30||80||20||13.4-13.7||≥2500||≥85.5||Stamping die, stamping watch parts, musical instrument spring piece;|
|YG20C||K40||80||20||13.4-13.7||≥2200||≥82||Production of standard parts, bearings, tools and other industries for cold heading, cold punching, cold pressing die, warhead to the shell of the stamping die|
|Q1: Are you a factory or a trading company?|
|A: We are a factory. We have been focusing on Tungsten Carbide for over 30 years.|
|Q2:What is your principle for the samples?|
|A: We offer free samples if you are willing to pay the freight.|
|Q3:What is your delivery time?|
|A: Generally it is 5 to 7 days if your required goods are in stock, otherwise it takes 20 to 30 days when there is no stock.|
|Q4:Do you have any test reports or certificates?|
|A: Yes, we can offer certificate of ISO9000:2008, we also report our test results for your reference.|
|Q5: Do you provide after-sale service?|
|A: Yes. So if you find any problem after using our cutting tools, please do not hesitate to tell us, we’ll help you to solve it as soon as possible. Your any feedback to products is our way to improvement.|
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou