|Place of Origin:||Hunan,China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||plastic boxes inside and carton outside|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20 tons per month|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide CNC Insertd||Material:||100% Raw Tungsten Carbide|
tungsten carbide tool inserts,
carbide turning inserts
TNMG160408 Cemented Carbide Clamped CNC Turning Tungsten Carbide Inserts
1. For steel/stainless steel processing
2. Excellent wear resistance and breakage resistance
3. Professional inspection and high precision
4. High precision, easy replacement, general use
1.K05: Suitable for finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metal.
2.K10: The finishing& semi-finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metals and also for the machining of manganese stell and hardening steel.
3.K15: Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.
4.K20: Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.
5.M10: Suitable for finishing and semi-finishing of stainless steel and conventional alloy steel
6.M20: The grade can be used for the semi-finishing of stainless steel and low-alloy steel and it is mainly used for the maching of railway wheel hubs.
1. Feedback within 24 hours;
2. Good English communication;
3. Professional suggestion on product;
4. Good training export sales person;
5. Skilled in tungsten carbide sell;
6. Could issue the C/O (certificate of origin)to customer to reduce the tax;
7. Could accept all payment terms of T/T(both in advanced and after shipment), D/P, D/A, L/C, western union, paypal and etc.
8. MOQ 5kgs for sintered blank;
If there are any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would like to try our best to support you at every aspect.Please remember to leave contact information such as phone, email, Facebook or WhatsApp for easy communication.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou