|Place of Origin:||Hunan,China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5kg|
|Packaging Details:||Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 Days after Your Order Confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Kilograms per month|
|Product Type:||Tungsten Carbide Cutting Tools||Material:||Tungsten Carbide|
|Color:||Gold||Grade:||P10-30, M10~M30, K10~K30, Etc.|
|Particle:||Medium||Sufface:||Polished And Finished|
cemented carbide cutting tool,
tungsten carbide inserts cutting tools
SPCN1504ED Gold Coating Cemented Carbide Cutting Tools For Face Milling
SPCN1504ED is one of tungsten carbide CNC insert which widely use for Machining of cast iron, nonferrous alloy, chill cast iron, hard steel, stainless steel, plastic materials, fiberglass, carbon fiber and other non-metallic.
1. Up to 30% higher productivity and profitability. Achieve higher metal removal rates;
2. Coated surface enable to get longer tool life;
3. Good abrasion resistance and toughness;
4. Versitility: because our products are reliable to be used in most applications to cut cast iron, stainless steel, steel and super hard materials, workpieces can be quick and easily changed without swapping cutters, improve efficiency and much more profitable.
YG3: Suitable for finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metal.
YG6X/YG6A: The finishing& semi-finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metals and also for the machining of manganese steel and hardening steel.
YG6: Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.
YG8: Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.
YW1/YW3/YW4:Suitable for finishing and semi-finishing of stainless steel and conventional alloy steel.
YW2: The grade can be used for the semi-finishing of stainless steel and low-alloy steel and it is mainly used for the machining of railway wheel hubs.
YT05/YT15: Suitable for the finishing and semi-finishing if steel and cast steel with a moderate feed rate and a rather high cutting speed.
YS14/YT14/YS25: Suitable for the finishing and semi-finishing of steel and cast steel. YS25 is specially used for the milling of steel and cast steel.
YT5: Suitable for the heavy duty rough turning of steel and cast steel with a big feed rate at a medium and low speed under unfavorable working conditions.
1. Feedback within 24 hours;
2. Good English communication;
3. Professional suggestion on product;
4. Good training export sales person;
5. Skilled in tungsten carbide sell;
6. Could issue the C/O (certificate of origin)to customer to reduce the tax;
7. Could accept all payment terms of T/T(both in advanced and after shipment), D/P, D/A, L/C, western union, paypal and etc.
8. MOQ 5kgs for sintered blank;
If there are any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would like to try our best to support you at every aspect.Please remember to leave contact information such as phone, email, Facebook or WhatsApp for easy communication.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou