|Place of Origin:||Hunan,China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||plastic boxes inside and carton outside|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 tons per month|
|Material:||Non-magnetic Tungsten Carbide||Advantage:||High Wear Resistance|
|Feature:||Durable||Product Name:||Tungdten Carbide Strips|
tungsten square bar,
tungsten carbide square bar
Sintered Solid Cemented Tungsten Carbide Flats Wear Strips
Tungsten carbide strip, also called cemented carbide strip, are made from 100% virgin raw materials. They're square and rectangle shapes.
The carbide strips are used in wide application field. They're very good material to produce the parts to resist high temperature & corrosion, also widely used as wear parts, shielding parts,
mold core, insert, special shape punch and so on, for cutting cast iron, nonferrous metals, plastics, chemical fiber, stainless steel and high Manganese steel, etc.
Various grades and sizes can be chosen.
1. 100% virgin raw materials.
2. Various kinds of grades are availalbe based on customer's application.
3. we have professional advanced production line and inspeciton equipments to ensure high quality products.
4. Precision Ground and high polishing process
5. High wear resistance,high hardness and impact toughness
6. Advanced technology , precise grinding.
1. Suitable for treating solid wood, shaving board and middle-density fiberboard.
2. Be used to make woodworking tools, such as for mining tool, reamer, serrated knife blade and various blade.
3. Tungsten carbide strip is suitable for the processing of the chilled cast iron, alloy steel.
4. Tungsten carbide strip is also used for precise processing of precise cast iron and the production of wear resistant parts.
5. With good bending strength and wear resistance, not only is tungsten carbide strip applied in slow rough turning ,heat resisting aloys milling and the semi-finishing of titanium alloy, stainless steel and low-alloy steel, but it is also suitable for the processing of glass steel and the production of PCB micro-drilling etc.
|Q1: Are you a factory or a trading company?|
|A: We are a factory. We have been focusing on Tungsten Carbide for over 30 years.|
|Q2:What is your principle for the samples?|
|A: We offer free samples if you are willing to pay the freight.|
|Q3:What is your delivery time?|
|A: Generally it is 5 to 7 days if your required goods are in stock, otherwise it takes 20 to 30 days when there is no stock.|
|Q4:Do you have any test reports or certificates?|
|A: Yes, we can offer certificate of ISO9000:2008, we also report our test results for your reference.|
|Q5: Do you provide after-sale service?|
|A: Yes. So if you find any problem after using our cutting tools, please do not hesitate to tell us, we’ll help you to solve it as soon as possible. Your any feedback to products is our way to improvement.|
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou