6mm cutting aluminium alloy doors aluminium profiles Single flute tungsten carbide steel milling cutters drilling bit
||carbide flat end mill
||Steel/Stainless steel/Alloy steel/Cast Iron/Aluminum
|Shape of Flute
1.Fully enables running at rough machining parameters, resulting in finish surface quality.
2.Excellent performance in machining titanium, stainless steel and high temperature alloys.
3.The coating provides longer tool-life or increased cutting-values.
4.Suitable for all types of steel or metal.
End mill is used used for milling,have one or more of the rotation of the blade cutter. Each blades intermittently cutting allowance to artifats in turn.
Milling cutter is mainly used for the milling machine processing plane, steps, groove, froming on the surface of workpiece, cutting for workpiece etc.
Why choose us?
1. We are Integration of Industry and Trade manufacturing tungsten carbide series product,Widest product range, Best production capability, Best quality control, Best Service, Competitive price;
2. 100% QC inspection before shipment;
3.Feedback within 24 hours and Good English Communication;
4.Survey Email of products usage will be sent timely to listen your feedback,our aim is trying to make every customer satisfied and we both sides WIN-WIN!
1. High grade quality of raw material
2. Good stability,easy cutting and good trimming
3. High hardness & longer life
4. Small shanks, high rotating speed and high precission
5.Cutting various metals, plastic acrylic, resin, density board, wood-based materials etc.
1. We have professional research team. All products are designed by ourself, so we are experienced in any doubts you have on the product.
2. As a manufacturer, we have our own factory, so we definitely have price advantage on our models!
3. All products are 100% tested working before sending to you.
4. We have professional sales team, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Firstly wrap with paper or PP film,then put into plastic box or paper box, finally into carton or wooden case. Standard export packaging.
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples,Door-to-Door;
2. By Air or By Sea for batch goods,for FCL; Airport/Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods;
4. Delivery Time: 5-10 days for samples; 7-35 days for batch goods.
Q1: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory. We have been focusing on Tungsten Carbide for over 20 years.
Q2:What is your principle for the samples?
A: We offer free samples if you are willing to pay the freight.
Q3:What is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5 to 7 days if your required goods are in stock, otherwise it takes 20 to 30 days when there is no stock.