|Place of Origin:||Hunan,China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||plastic boxes inside and carton outside|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20 tons per month|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Brazed Tips||Material:||100% Tungsten Carbide|
|Feature:||Good Wear Resistance||Grade:||K10/M10/P30 Etc|
|Color:||Grey||Application:||For All Kinds Of Cutting Tools|
tungsten carbide lathe tools,
cemented carbide cutting tool
Good Wear Resistance P30 Type F225 Hard Alloy Carbide Brazed Tips
Grade and Application
K05: Suitable for finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metal.
K10: The finishing& semi-finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metals and also for the machining of manganese stell and hardening steel.
K15: Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.
K20: Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.
M10: Suitable for finishing and semi-finishing of stainless steel and conventional alloy steel
M20: The grade can be used for the semi-finishing of stainless steel and low-alloy steel and it is mainly used for the maching of railway wheel hubs.
P10; Suitable for the finihing and semi-finishing if steel and cast steel with a moderate feed rate and a rather high cutting speed.
P30: Used for the milling of steel, cast steel ANS alloy steel.
1. 30 years focus on cemented carbide manufacture;
2. High abrasion resistant cemented carbide;
3. Precision Ground and polished;
4. Factory direct sales with competitive price;
5. Advanced production equipment and testing equipment;
6. High wear resistance, high hardness and impact toughness.
Q1: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory. We have been focusing on Tungsten Carbide for over 20 years.
Q2:What is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5 to 7 days if your required goods are in stock, otherwise it takes 20 to 30 days when there is no stock.
Q3:Do you have any test reports or certificates?
A: Yes, we can offer certificate of ISO9000:2008, we also report our test results for your reference.
Q4: What should I do before contacting?
A: You can provide specific dimensions or drawings, and tell us the quantity of each item, and your application of this item. Other special requirements is also available.
1. Feedback within 24 hours;
2. Good English communication;
3. Professional suggestion on product;
4. Good training export sales person;
5. Skilled in tungsten carbide sell;
6. Could issue the C/O (certificate of origin)to customer to reduce the tax;
7. Could accept all payment terms of T/T(both in advanced and after shipment), D/P, D/A, L/C, western union, paypal and etc.
If there are any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would like to try our best to support you at every aspect.Please remember to leave contact information such as phone, email, Facebook or WhatsApp for easy communication.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou