|Place of Origin:||Hunan,China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5kg|
|Packaging Details:||Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 Days after Your Order Confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Kilograms per month|
|Product Description:||Tungsten Carbide Drawing Die Nibs||Application:||Drawing Non-ferrous Mental Wires|
|Material:||100% Tungsten Carbide||Color:||Gray|
|Particle:||Medium||Grade Recommendation:||YG6/YG8/YG11 Etc|
wire drawing dies,
pcd wire drawing dies
Tungsten Carbide Drawing Die Nibs For Drawing Non-ferrous Mental Wires
Tungsten carbide wire drawing dies usually refers to a variety of metal wire drawing die, and pull fiber drawing die.All die centers have a hole of a certain shape, round, square, octagonal or other special shape.As the metal is pulled through the die holes its size decreases and even its shape changes.Steel dies are sufficient for drawing soft metals such as gold and silver.
Grade And Application
YG6: It can be used for steel wires, non-ferrous metal and alloy bars under 20mm diameter, and can also be used for drawing pipes with diameter of less than 10mm.
YG8: It can be used in steel, non-ferrous metal and alloy bars and pipes, also can be used in manufacturing machinery parts, tools and vulnerable parts.
YG11:It can be used for high compression steel rods and steel pope drawing, and the top hammer, perforation and stamping dies of working under greater stress.
YG20: It can be used for stamping die, such as punching watch parts, stamping battery shell, tooth paste mould, small size steel ball, screw, nut, etc.
TL40.5: It can be used in standard parts, bearings, tools and other industries for cold forging, cold pressing, cold pressing mould, warhead and shell stamping dies.
1. Made From 100% Virgin Raw Material.
2. Producted With Advanced Equipments And Perfect Workmanship.
3. All Product Go Through In-Process And Final Inspection.
4. Stable And Best Production Ability.
5. Best Quality along With Reasonable Price.
Packaging & Delivery
Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside
Generally it is 5-7 days if the goods are in stock.
Or it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
1. Feedback within 24 hours;
2. Good English communication;
3. Professional suggestion on product;
4. Good training export sales person;
5. Skilled in tungsten carbide sell;
6. Could issue the C/O (certificate of origin)to customer to reduce the tax;
7. Could accept all payment terms of T/T(both in advanced and after shipment), D/P, D/A, L/C, western union, paypal and etc.
8. MOQ 5kgs for sintered blank;
Please remember to leave contact information such as Phone Number,Email, Facebook or WhatsApp for easy communication.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou