|Place of Origin:||Hunan,Chian(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||plastic boxes inside and caton outside|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 days after order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 tons per month|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Strips||Material:||Non-magnetic Tungsten Carbide|
|Color:||Grey||Usage:||Making Cutting Tool|
tungsten square bar,
carbide wear strips
China professional factory supply Tungsten carbide strips For making cutting tool
Non-magnetic Tungsten Carbide alloy is often used in pressing forming process for both high performance and intensity permanent magnetic ferrite and NdFeB magnet series products.
In recent years it’s more and more used in pressing forming process for magnetic core series products such as motor, aquatic equipment and home appliances drainage pump.
Non-magnetic Tungsten Carbide alloy is well-known for its perfect performance on the characteristics such as hardness, surface finish, wear-resisting and heat-resistant. The service life is even ten times more than other die steels.
We are able to manufacture Tungsten Nickel alloy and non-magnetic Tungsten Carbide such as rods, plates, rings or non-standard shapes according to customers’ drawing or detailed requirements, and also we undertake intensive processing molding works.
1. Suitable for treating solid wood, shaving board and middle-density fiberboard.
2. Be used to make woodworking tools, such as for mining tool, reamer, serrated knife blade and various blade.
3. Tungsten carbide strip is suitable for the processing of the chilled cast iron, alloy steel.
4. Tungsten carbide strip is also used for precise processing of precise cast iron and the production of wear resistant parts.
5. With good bending strength and wear resistance, not only is tungsten carbide strip applied in slow rough turning ,heat resisting aloys milling and the semi-finishing of titanium alloy, stainless steel and low-alloy steel, but it is also suitable for the processing of glass steel and the production of PCB micro-drilling etc.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou