|Place of Origin:||Hunan,China(Mainland)|
|Model Number:||Type E|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic boxes inside and cartons outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~ 30 days after your order confirmation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Welding Insert||Material:||100% Tungsten Carbide|
|Application:||Cast Iron And Steel||Type:||Hard Mental|
carbide turning inserts,
tungsten carbide cutting inserts
Durable International Standard Hard Mental Carbide Welding Inserts
Tungsten Carbide Welding Inserts have enough toughness shall be guaranteed by the maximum allowable size of the tips and by using a rather strong steel grade and heat treatment. Tungsten carbide inserts havea secure fixation which is guaranteed by the flutes of the tool holders and the quality in welding.
K10: The finishing& semi-finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metals and also for the machining of manganese stell and hardening steel.
K20: Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.
M10:Suitable for finishing and semi-finishing of stainless steel and conventional alloy steel.
M20:The grade can be used for the semi-finishing of stainless steel and low-alloy steel and it is mainly used for the maching of railway wheel hubs.
P10: Suitable for the finihing and semi-finishing if steel and cast steel with a moderate feed rate and a rather high cutting speed.
P20: Suitable for the semifinishing of stainless steel and low-alloy steel.YS25 is specially used for the milling of steel and cast steel.
1. 30 years focus on cemented carbide manufacture;
2. High abrasion resistant cemented carbide;
3. Factory direct sales with competitive price;
4. All products Certificated by RoHS,ISO 9001:2008,ISO 14001:2004.
5. Independent quality testing center, Advanced testing equipment, 100% QC inspection Before Shipment.
1. Feedback within 24 hours;
2. Good English communication;
3. Professional suggestion on product;
4. Good training export sales person;
5. Skilled in tungsten carbide sell;
6. Could issue the C/O (certificate of origin)to customer to reduce the tax;
7. Could accept all payment terms of T/T(both in advanced and after shipment), D/P, D/A, L/C, western union, paypal and etc.
8. MOQ 5kgs for sintered blank;
Please remember to leave contact information such as phone, email, Facebook or WhatsApp for easy communication.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou