|Place of Origin:||Hunan,China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5kg|
|Packaging Details:||Shock Resistance Foam First in Plastic Box and Then Carton Boxes Outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~40 days after order comfirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 kilogram per month|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Insert||Grade:||P10 P20 P30 P40 Etc.|
|Material:||100% Raw Material||Usage:||External Turning Tool|
|Feature:||High Wear Resistance||Color:||Gray|
tungsten carbide tool inserts,
carbide turning inserts
Hard Mental Carbide Machine Clip Cutting Blade For External Turning Tools
K05: Suitable for finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metal.
K10: The finishing& semi-finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metals and also for the machining of manganese steel and hardening steel.
K15: Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.
K20: Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.
M10: Suitable for finishing and semi-finishing of stainless steel and conventional alloy steel
M20: The grade can be used for the semi-finishing of stainless steel and low-alloy steel and it is mainly used for the machining of railway wheel hubs.
P10: Suitable for the finishing and semi-finishing if steel and cast steel with a moderate feed rate and a rather high cutting speed.
P20: Suitable for the finishing and semi-finishing of steel and cast steel. YS25 is specially used for the milling of steel and cast steel.
P30: Suitable for the heavy duty rough turning of steel and cast steel with a big feed rate at a medium and low speed under unfavorable working conditions.
1. 30 years focus on cemented carbide manufacture;
2. High abrasion resistant cemented carbide;
3. Precision Ground and polished;
4. Factory direct sales with competitive price;
5. Advanced production equipment and testing equipment;
6. High wear resistance, high hardness and impact toughness.
Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory. We have been focusing on Tungsten Carbide for over 30 years.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally it will take 10 days after receiving your advance payment.
Q: What is your competitive advantage?
A: 1. As the leader manufacturer of Tungsten Carbide factory in China, our annual capacity is 1,000 Tons.
2. Having complete quality control system, Strong technical supporting team is focusing on customer service in this world.
3. We keep the best quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit.
1. Feedback within 24 hours;
2. Good English communication;
3. Professional suggestion on product;
4. Good training export sales person;
5. Skilled in tungsten carbide sell;
6. Could issue the C/O (certificate of origin)to customer to reduce the tax;
7. Could accept all payment terms of T/T(both in advanced and after shipment), D/P, D/A, L/C, western union, paypal and etc.
8. MOQ 5kgs for sintered blank;
Please remember to leave contact information such as phone, email, Facebook or WhatsApp for easy communication.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou