High quality pcd Wire Drawing Dies polycrystal diamond wire drawing die
1. Polycrystalline diamon(PCD) has high hardness, good wear resisitance.
2. Compared with tungsten carbide, PCD wire drawing die has better wear resistance, supre abrasion of inner hole, strong shock reisitance, high drawing efficiency.
3. Price is much cheaper than nature diamond die, can draw larger size wires.
4. It is widely used in wire drawing industry, and will replace tungsten carbide drawing dies gradually.
1. Outstanding tool life and wear resistance.
2. Greatly improved dimensional consistency of the workpiece due to excellent transverse rupture strength and pressure resistance.
3. Uniform binder phase and content ensures substantially higher overall strength.
Grade and Applications
|Tungsten carbide dies
|Mold class performance of tungsten carbide grades and usage
|TRS N/ mm²
||Density g/ cm³
||It can be used to make steel wires, non-ferrous metal wires or bars material with less than 6.0mm diameter.
||It can be used for steel wires, non-ferrous metal and alloy bars under 20mm diameter, and can also be used for drawing pipes with diameter of less than 10mm.
||Can be used in steel, non-ferrous metal and alloy bars and pipes, also can be used in manufacturing machinery parts, tools and vulnerable parts.
||It can be used for high compression steel rods and steel pope drawing, and the top hammer, perforation and stamping dies of working under greater stress.
||It can be used for stamping die, such as punching watch parts, stamping battery shell, tooth paste mould, small size steel ball, screw, nut, etc.
||It can be used in standard parts, bearings, tools and other industries.
||It can be used in standard parts, bearings, tools and other industries for cold forging, cold pressing, cold pressing mould, warhead and shell stamping dies.
Packaging & Delivery
Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside
Generally it is 5-7 days if the goods are in stock.
Or it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? Is it free?
A: Yes, we can offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the freight cost.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment