|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 KG|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 Days after Your Order Confirmed|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Kilogram per Month|
|Material:||100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide||Performance:||High Wear Resistance|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Wire Drawing Dies||Packing:||Standard Export Packing|
|Shape Of Outlet Wire:||Flat, Screw And Other Abnormal Shape||Service:||OEM & ODM|
wire drawing dies,
pcd wire drawing dies
Tungsten Carbide Wire Drawing Dies Carbide Core / Pellets Without Steel Casing
1. Made of 100% virgin raw material with submicron grain size;
2. Various grades can be chosen.
3. Proper surface treatment to better performance.
4. With strict tolerance extent control, the tolerance can reach +/-0.01mm;
5. Full range of types and specifications available.
6. High wear resistance, high hardness and impact toughness;
7. HIP sintering and precision grinding to ensure the good performance
8. Both blank and finished are available
9. All raw materials are tested in terms of density, hardness and TRA and HV30 before use
10. Every piece of product goes through in-process and final inspection
11. Having very good mechanical &chemical stability;
12. High quality & reasonable price & fast delivery & best service.
1. Stable and reliable quality;
2. Made from 100% virgin material;
3. All products go through in-process and final inspection;
4. Free online technical service available;
5. Sample available.
Tungsten carbide as a tool material has been increasingly used for cutting tools, wear-resistant tools, impact-resistant tools, and other products with special purpose. Tungsten carbide was first used in stretching mold area and has gone through cast iron mold, alloy steel mold, diamond dies, tungsten carbide dies, polycrystalline module dies and other developmental stages. With the property of high wear resistance, good polishing performance, low friction coefficient, etc., tungsten carbide dies have been a substitute of steel mould which is used to stretching steel and non-ferrous metal.
Grade and Applications:
|TRS N/ mm²||Density g/ cm³||Applications recommended|
|YG6X||92||1800||14.9||It can be used to make steel wires, non-ferrous metal wires or bars material with less than 6.0mm diameter.|
|YG6||90.5||2000||14.9||It can be used for steel wires, non-ferrous metal and alloy bars under 20mm diameter, and can also be used for drawing pipes with diameter of less than 10mm.|
|YG8||90||2200||14.7||Can be used in steel, non-ferrous metal and alloy bars and pipes, also can be used in manufacturing machinery parts, tools and vulnerable parts.|
|YG11||88.5||2300||14.4||It can be used for high compression steel rods and steel pope drawing, and the top hammer, perforation and stamping dies of working under greater stress.|
|YG20||85||2800||13.6||It can be used for stamping die, such as punching watch parts, stamping battery shell, tooth paste mould, small size steel ball, screw, nut, etc.|
|YG20C||83.5||2800||13.6||It can be used in standard parts, bearings, tools and other industries.|
|TL40.4||82||3000||13.3||It can be used in standard parts, bearings, tools and other industries for cold forging, cold pressing, cold pressing mould, warhead and shell stamping dies.|
Packaging & Shipping:
Firstly wrap with paper or PP film, then put into plastic box or paper box, finally into carton or wooden case. Standard export packaging.
1. By FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT/EMS/Aramex etc. Door-to-Door;
2. By Air or By Sea for batch goods;
3. Delivery Time: 5-7 days for samples; 20-30days for batch goods;
4. Trade terms: EXW/FOB/CIF/CFR etc. are all acceptable.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou