|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 KG|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 Days after Your Order Confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Kilogram per Month|
|Material:||100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide||Color:||Grey Or Slivery|
|Grade Recommendation:||YG6X YG6 YG8 YG8.2 YG8L||Application:||Wire Drawing Dies For Steel Wire|
|Shaping Mode:||Compression Mould||Physical Performance:||High Hardness, Strength, Wear Resistance, High Abrasion|
wire drawing dies,
pcd wire drawing dies
Customized Tungsten Carbide Wire Drawing Dies and Tungsten Carbide Dies
Carbide drawing dies whose application scope is very extensive, mainly used for drawing rods, wire, silk, pipe material and so on. It is suitable for drawing process steel, copper, tungsten, molybdenum and alloy material.
1. Export more than 15 years to German, Russia, India, etc.
2. Almost 500 ready molds, we can supply you all the sizes without mold fee;
3. Bore size from 0.4mm to 68mm, Diameter from 10mm to 120mm;
4. Long production experience, we can give you solutions or suggestions with your specific requirements;
5. High performance, long working lifetime, stable and durability quality;
6. OEM production as per your drawing and requirements.
|TRS N/ mm²||Density g/ cm³||Applications recommended|
|YG6X||92||1800||14.9||It can be used to make steel wires, non-ferrous metal wires or bars material with less than 6.0mm diameter.|
|YG6||90.5||2000||14.9||It can be used for steel wires, non-ferrous metal and alloy bars under 20mm diameter, and can also be used for drawing pipes with diameter of less than 10mm.|
|YG8||90||2200||14.7||Can be used in steel, non-ferrous metal and alloy bars and pipes, also can be used in manufacturing machinery parts, tools and vulnerable parts.|
|YG11||88.5||2300||14.4||It can be used for high compression steel rods and steel pope drawing, and the top hammer, perforation and stamping dies of working under greater stress.|
|YG20||85||2800||13.6||It can be used for stamping die, such as punching watch parts, stamping battery shell, tooth paste mould, small size steel ball, screw, nut, etc.|
|YG20C||83.5||2800||13.6||It can be used in standard parts, bearings, tools and other industries.|
|TL40.4||82||3000||13.3||It can be used in standard parts, bearings, tools and other industries for cold forging, cold pressing, cold pressing mould, warhead and shell stamping dies.|
Tungsten carbide can be used for making the drill bits/ end-mills / reamers; automobile special cutters, printed circuit board special cutters, engine special cutters, horologe processing special cutters, integral vertical milling cutter, graver and etc. Besides, they can be also used for making of cemented carbide stamping head, core bar and perforation tools.
About Quality of Products
1. 100% virgin raw material;
2. Over 30 years’ production experience in tungsten carbide field;
3. 100% inspection before shipment to make sure qualified products and no more or less than order;
4. Client’s design is welcome.
1. Any inquiries, reply with 24 hours;
2. Competitive price: factory price will be competitive;
3. MOQ: 5kgs, if less than 5kgs, it will be seen as sample order;
4. Non-standard shape products can be made;
5. The order schedule will be sent by salesperson every week.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou