|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||Type W|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 KG|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 Days after Your Order Confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Kilogram per Month|
|Material:||100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide||Shaping Mode:||Compression|
|Surface Treatment:||Sintered Blank , Ground||Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Wire Drawing Dies|
|Application:||Drawing Of Steel Wire, Copper Wire Etc.||Advantage:||Factory Price|
|Physical Performance:||High Hardness, Strength, Wear Resistance, High Abrasion|
carbide wire drawing dies,
wire drawing dies
Cemented Tungsten Carbide Wire Drawing Dies for Drawing Metal Wires
1.100% virgin materials;
2. Have HIP sintering;
3. Export large quantity every month.
We choose best tungsten carbide core to make the drawing dies with high hardness, good thermal conductivity, low coefficient of friction. It is suitable for drawing black metal, wire drawing, large size of tube, low working environment required.
1. Simple manufacture;
2. Corrosion resistance;
3. Strong impact resistance;
4. Quite low manufacturing cost.
type 01, type 10, type 11, S11, 12, type 12, type 13, S13 ,type 21, type 22, type 23, type 30, type 31, type V, type 40, type41, type42, type60, R-2, R-4, R-5, R-6, R-7, R-8(9,10) , type W, type W (ß).
Grade and Applications:
|TRS N/ mm²||Density g/ cm³||Applications recommended|
|YG6X||92||1800||14.9||It can be used to make steel wires, non-ferrous metal wires or bars material with less than 6.0mm diameter.|
|YG6||90.5||2000||14.9||It can be used for steel wires, non-ferrous metal and alloy bars under 20mm diameter, and can also be used for drawing pipes with diameter of less than 10mm.|
|YG8||90||2200||14.7||Can be used in steel, non-ferrous metal and alloy bars and pipes, also can be used in manufacturing machinery parts, tools and vulnerable parts.|
|YG11||88.5||2300||14.4||It can be used for high compression steel rods and steel pope drawing, and the top hammer, perforation and stamping dies of working under greater stress.|
|YG20||85||2800||13.6||It can be used for stamping die, such as punching watch parts, stamping battery shell, tooth paste mould, small size steel ball, screw, nut, etc.|
|YG20C||83.5||2800||13.6||It can be used in standard parts, bearings, tools and other industries.|
|TL40.4||82||3000||13.3||It can be used in standard parts, bearings, tools and other industries for cold forging, cold pressing, cold pressing mould, warhead and shell stamping dies.
Q: What your dies feature?
A: 1. Wear-resisting: Useing GB class A cemented carbide mould core, wire drawing dies mould core strength over 2200N/mm ³ , do not crack.
2. More wire rod can be drawed: The size area are 20% longer than common mould, which make sure our wire drawing dies can work longer!
3. Our die do not get out of steel jacket easily: Using advance cold bushing tech, and interference bushing craft, the wire drawing dies are tightening connect with the steel jacket.
4. Fast delivery: All kinds of types are in stock, short producing period, we can delivery it to you within 4 days!
5. Work era are 20% longer, our tungsten carbide draw bench norm using life are double increased.
6. Using top tungsten steel mold core with high strength, it hardness reach 92.5 degree.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou