|Place of Origin:||Hunan,China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 Days after Your Order Confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Kilograms per month|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Milling Insert||Application:||Metal Working Tool|
|Usage:||Square Shoulder Milling||Color:||Gray|
|Material:||100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide||Feature:||High Wear Resistance|
cemented carbide cutting tool,
tungsten carbide inserts cutting tools
APMT1605PDER Hard Mental Carbide Milling Inserts With High Wear Resistance
APMT1605PDER is one of tungsten carbide CNC insert which widely use for finishing, semifinishing and rough of steel and iron.
Tungsten carbide milling Inserts is suitable for surface renovation and manufacturing of hot-processed composite materials, and can provide comprehensive coating to improve the abrasion resistance, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, impact resistance of protective surface, as well as special coating of sealing, insulation, superconducting and so on.
|ISO Code||Grade||Physical and mechanical properties|
|Density g/cm3||Hardness HRA(HV)||
Grade And Application
K10: The finishing& semi-finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metals and also for the machining of manganese steel and hardening steel.
K20: Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel
M10: Suitable for finishing and semi-finishing of stainless steel and conventional alloy steel.
M20: The grade can be used for the semi-finishing of stainless steel and low-alloy steel and it is mainly used for the machining of railway wheel hubs.
P10: Suitable for the finishing and semi-finishing if steel and cast steel with a moderate feed rate and a rather high cutting speed.
P20: Suitable for the finishing and semi-finishing of steel and cast steel. YS25 is specially used for the milling of steel and cast steel.
1. 30 years focus on cemented carbide manufacture;
2. High abrasion resistant cemented carbide;
3. Precision Ground and polished;
4. Factory direct sales with competitive price;
5. Advanced production equipment and testing equipment;
6. High wear resistance, high hardness and impact toughness.
1. Feedback within 24 hours;
2. Good English communication;
3. Professional suggestion on product;
4. Good training export sales person;
5. Skilled in tungsten carbide sell;
6. Could issue the C/O (certificate of origin)to customer to reduce the tax;
7. Could accept all payment terms of T/T(both in advanced and after shipment), D/P, D/A, L/C, western union, paypal and etc.
8. MOQ 5kgs for sintered blank;
Please remember to leave contact information such as phone, email, Facebook or WhatsApp for easy communication.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou