|Place of Origin:||Hunan,China(Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5Kg|
|Packaging Details:||Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Kilograms per month|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Grits||Material:||100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide|
|Usage:||Wear Parts||Advantage:||Wear Resistance|
tungsten carbide granules,
tungsten carbide particles
100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide Tungsten Carbide Grits With High Wear Resistance
Tungsten carbide grit is the material applied to components of applications with a high level of abrasion. Through hardfacing, tungsten carbide grit can be applied to a new part in order to better its wear resistance or to a used part to restore its worn-down surface.
Grit is used for long lasting wear protection in areas of high abrasive wear. It is used to keep costly parts – bulldozer blades, wood grinding tips, trencher teeth, and bucket teeth – from wearing down quickly. Using tungsten carbide grit on machinery parts that see a lot of wear and tear significantly extends the life of those parts. For this reason it is used in many different applications including woodwaste, agriculture, wear parts, plow attachments, and drilling. Grit adds an extra layer of protection to costly parts, increasing efficiency and decreasing downtime.
Grade and Applications
Wood waste Agriculture
Wear parts Drilling
Tungsten carbide powder is suitable for hard surface materials.
1 mesh to 12 mesh: used for wear-resisting electrode and hammer electrode;
10 mesh to 60 mesh: used for saw blade or wear - resistant welding on metal surface.
1) ceramic and metal grinding and polishing applications
2) silicon carbide wafer slices
3) stone polishing and carving
4) slice, grind and polish glass and germanium
5) Lap of piston ring and gear
6) grinding non-ferrous metal materials
7) hard material processing
8) application of adhesive abrasive tools
9) glass etching and glass carving industry
Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a factory. We have been focusing on Tungsten Carbide for over 30 years.
Q: What is your principle for the samples?
A: We offer free samples if you are willing to pay the freight.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally it will take 10 days after receiving your advance payment.
Q: What is your competitive advantage?
A: 1. As the leader manufacturer of Tungsten Carbide factory in China, our annual capacity is 1,000 Tons.
2. Having complete quality control system, Strong technical supporting team is focusing on customer service in this world.
3. We keep the best quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit.
1. Feedback within 24 hours;
2. Good English communication;
3. Professional suggestion on product;
4. Good training export sales person;
5. Skilled in tungsten carbide sell;
6. Could issue the C/O (certificate of origin)to customer to reduce the tax;
7. Could accept all payment terms of T/T(both in advanced and after shipment), D/P, D/A, L/C, western union, paypal and etc.
8. MOQ 5kgs for sintered blank;
If there are any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would like to try our best to support you at every aspect.Please remember to leave contact information such as phone, email, Facebook or WhatsApp for easy communication.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou