|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 kg|
|Packaging Details:||Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside|
|Delivery Time:||20~30 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||30000 Kilograms per month|
|Product Name:||Tungsten Carbide Drawing Dies||Material:||100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide|
|Mould Material:||Stainless||Application:||Tubes Drawing|
|Type:||22||Grade:||YG6X YG6 YG8|
|Shaping Mode:||Extrusion Mould||Color:||Silvery Gray|
carbide wire drawing dies,
wire drawing dies
100 Virgin Tungsten Carbide Drawing Dies For Drawing Non - Ferrous Metal Tubes
Tungsten carbide dies can range in size from very small to very large.
Grade and Applications
1. Non-ferrous tubes, including copper, aluminium, electromagnetic and stainless tubes.
2. Platinum rhodium tube
3. Silver tube
4. Molybdenum, nickel, tined and so on non ferrous metal tubes.
Here is a list for more detail application according to different grade:
|Tungsten carbide dies|
|Mold class performance of tungsten carbide grades and usage|
|Density g/ cm³||Applications recommended|
|YG6X||92||1800||14.9||For drawing steel and nonferrous wires or bars of less than ¢6.00mm under not so much stress.|
|YG6||90.5||2000||14.9||For drawing steel, nonferrous alloy bars of less than ¢20.00mm under more stress and also for drawing tubes of less than ¢10.00mm.|
|YG8||90||2200||14.7||Can be used in steel, non-ferrous metal and alloy bars and pipes, also can be used in manufacturing machinery parts, tools and vulnerable parts.|
|YG11||88.5||2300||14.4||It can be used for high compression steel rods and steel pope drawing, and the top hammer, perforation and stamping dies of working under greater stress.|
|YG20||85||2800||13.6||It can be used for stamping die, such as punching watch parts, stamping battery shell, tooth paste mould, small size steel ball, screw, nut, etc.|
|YG20C||83.5||2800||13.6||It can be used in standard parts, bearings, tools and other industries.|
|TL40.4||82||3000||13.3||It can be used in standard parts, bearings, tools and other industries for cold forging, cold pressing, cold pressing mould, warhead and shell stamping dies.|
1. We have rich experience in product design, production and application.According to the special needs of customers, to provide customers with reliable, economical, reasonable optimal solutions.
2. After product delivery, our staff will continue to track and investigate, collect customer comments and feedback, and help us better understand our products.
3. Free replacement of defective products.
4. We are willing to continuously learn and master advanced processing technology, improve technology, strengthen quality control, and provide customers with quality products and services.
Packaging & Delivery
Boxes Inside and Cartons Outside
Generally it is 5-7 days if the goods are in stock.
Or it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhou